Water is generally known to aid in absorbing essential nutrients and the sustenance of life. Our cells cannot endure in the absence of water. Our blood is 83 percent water, our bones are 22 percent water, our brain is 74 percent water, and our lean muscles are 75 percent water. This is why you need to drink quality water such as Aquafina water.
Aquafina is derived from public water sources and purified through a rigorous purification process before being consumed. The reverse osmosis system and other filtering and purification methods are used in this purification process. These procedures help to remove contaminants such as chlorides, salts, and other substances.
Essential Ingredients of Aquafina Water
Aquafina Water is said to be derived from tap water sources and made to go through a purification process involving reverse osmosis, ozone sterilization, and ultraviolet. It contains no additional elements like sodium, sugar, or calories. It is promoted as a brand with a simple message of purity,
It is claimed that Aquafina is made to pass through a thorough hydration process to eliminate impurities. The production process of aquafina also involves the addition of some electrolytes and minerals for great-tasting hydration. This is a purification process otherwise known as HydRO-7.
Aquafina consists of pure water, minerals and salt as it is said to be free of dissolved materials, calcium, magnesium, and sodium chloride. The purity of this drinking water helps make the internal organs purify and metabolize faster, thus enabling people to work more efficiently.
A study conducted in 2006 concluded that Aquafina was essentially neutral. The pH scale ranges from 0-14. Water is generally considered neutral when it is between 6 and 8; Aquafina water is said to fall right in this range, with a pH of 7.1
Aquafina contains electrolytes and minerals that add small amounts of acidity to the water. However, it is formulated to be safe for human consumption. The brand claims to source its water from multiple places around the country to ensure it meets stipulated regulations. More importantly, measures are put in place to ensure that the natural pH level of the water is not compromised.
Aquafina Customer Reviews: What Consumers are Saying.
An excellent product will always capture the consumer's attention; Below are what consumers are saying concerning Aquafina water:
- “Every time I go shopping, I buy this water brand and enjoy it every time. It is the best "bang for your buck" option available, and you can never go wrong with this bottled water product. Bottled water is good and tasty, and Aquafina enhances it even more!”
- “I mostly drink Aquafina packaged drinking water, which is, in my opinion, the best quality drinking water available. The water is derived from local municipal tap water and then purified using (RO) reverse osmosis, ultraviolet, and ozone sterilization. The product packaging is good, which reflects the product's quality. My favorite brand is Aquafina.”
- “Aquafina is one of my favorite drinks. It's been one of my famous bodies of water for a long time. Even though it can be a little pricey, I like to purchase it when it is on sale. It doesn't contain the "insignificant amount of salt" that some other brands include in their products. Because I cannot consume regular table salt or any sugars, I am unfit to drink water that has been flavored with salt or sugar. I'm not having any issues with Aquafina on this front!”
- “Aquafina is one of the most enjoyable waters I have ever tasted! For various reasons, it is one of the best bottled water brands. The water itself is clean, crisp, and clear. The pricing is reasonable, and it frequently goes on sale. Aquafina is available in a variety of sizes. We liked the eight oz—bottles for school lunches.
- “Aquafina is my traveling companion. It is still my favorite water to drink while traveling…. .”
Your health needs plenty of water every day. Drinking water can help you avoid thirst, which can cause mood swings and confusion, cause your body to sweat, and result in constipation and kidney stones if left unattended. Consider drinking Aquafina water today and save a life.